This has been a crazy week focused on all things work related. As we’re gearing up for the holiday season, work has been pretty hectic but in the midst of all of the business, there have been some amazing news and opportunities that have come up. So I’m super excited to share about my Weekly Little Wins!
11/28 – 12/4
- Visited my good friends Jaymie and Aaron and got to hang out with their cute pups, Bella and Maya. Enjoyed some ice cream and caught up with them!
- Celebrated my mom’s birthday on the 30th and got to enjoy some sushi and ramen with my whole family, which I feel like has been a rare occasion lately.
- Dropped my dad off to the airport as he left to the Philippines!
- My feature for Locale Magazine was published! Now I gotta get my hands on some physical copies!
- Hung out with my friend Ray as we caught up talked life while walking through Wal Mart.
- Met Andrew and his friend Alex over coffee at Young Hickory and got all the inspiration
- NTS: Life is about the journey.
- Got an opportunity to record for One Degree Podcast hosted by my friend, Veej!
- Talked business with Nancy for The Casual Creatives!
- We are super stoked to share what we have in store for 2017! Stay tuned and follow along on our IG for some updates.
- Worked for the Winter Nights event we had at UTC and was able to partner with my lovely friend Tricia and MAG Photobooth to make it an even more memorable evening!
- Got to hang with the BFF, Ian, one time because it’s been forevsss.
- Met with Andrew over coffee at one of my favorite spots, James Coffee! This guy drops gems, so it was quite the inspiring convo to say the least.
This week has given me all kinds of emotions, and all of the good ones. I’m surrounded by some real cool cats who’ve shown nothing but love and I’m genuinely happy. From finally seeing the feature in Locale Magazine being published and getting to record for One Degree, it’s kind of amazing to see the progress and growth of Coffee & Convos and how it has helped get me to where I am today. To think, it all started with a cup of coffee.