We’re gonna do a quick recap as to what I’ve been up to before we get into this past week’s Weekly Little Wins. Alright, so… I returned from a quick getaway from Joshua Tree and had an incredible eye opening experience with my girl, Rhodora. Later in the week, I got to have a Coffee & Convos with Veej aka Veeejzilla aka Vulnerable Veej at James Coffee and even ran into a friend, Phoebe and she got to join in as well! And well you already know it’s a good night when you end the evening catching up with your bestie aka Ian over wine. And lastly, I saw MASEGO perform in Santa Ana with Gerardo – it was insane!
If you don’t know, now you know… And now that we’re up to speed, here’s what this last week looked like.
11/20 – 11/27
- Shot photos with Nancy with our fave photographer, Leslie, as we get ready to launch our latest project – The Casual Creatives!
- Saw Tricia for a bit before she left for Temecula and it was such a nice surprise!
- Got to attend a live podcast recording of The Reindeer Club featuring Alyasha (this was my third time seeing him at events/speak, so I HAD to introduce myself at this one).
- At the same time, got to meet some amazing creatives grinding out here in San Diego. It’s truly amazing how supportive this community is.
- Attended my first Blogsgiving Lunch hosted by the gorgeous Gracie!
- I took my friend, Tiff, and we got to dine at JRDN a beautiful space looking over the beach, and the food was phenomenal!
- The best part was truly getting to meet ladies in the San Diego blogging world who are absolute gems following their heart and carving out their own journey through their blog!
- Had a Coffee & Convos with my new friend, Sage! Then after, we headed over to ThChrch for some much needed good vibes with Ramel and got to peek into the studio where the magic is made.
- Attended Love Come Down with Leslie and had a feast with some friends and got to see some dope people spin for the evening.
- Spent Thanksgiving with my family and had an absolute blast! It’s been a while since I’ve been around family and it was much needed.
- Did a lot of my Christmas shopping for my loved ones! So excited to gift them some cool thangs.
- Went to Seaworld with my family (first time in FOREVER) and it was great to spend some time with them and be in their company. We also ate pho for dinner because it was FREEZING cold (yup, us San Diegans are freezing out here), and it was delish!
- Ended the evening and my week with a meeting for The Casual Creatives with Nancy! We got boba and went to Target and left feeling incredibly inspired!
A week spent with close friends, family, and loved ones was much needed. And even connecting with new friends who feel like they’ve been a part of my life for so much longer. As much as I enjoy time alone, there’s nothing like surrounding yourself with people who inspire you. And I’m lucky I got to experience that this week, and any other week!
P.S. Check out Danielle’s Blogsgiving Vlog!