I am LOVING these Weekly Little Wins lately. Maybe because all I do is win win win no matter what! (haaaa, cheesy song lyric reference) But, seriously! This week has been incredible, and I’m hoping to keep that momentum going!
- Enjoyed lunch with one of my favorite coworkers, Sarah, and had a much needed happy hour at Eureka! All the carbs!
- Got some macarons from the ‘Lette gals! SO GOOD!
- Finally had the chance to catch up with Nancy!
- Went to try Poke 1 1/2 and it was SO good
- Tried out the new Square Bar Cafe – tried the green tea crepe cake, the green thai tea, and the house sea salt coffee (all which were equally delicious)!
- Received some goodies in the mail from a dope artist named Paul Contreras who specializes in coffee art! Check out his stuff!
- Had a chance to catch up with Tiff at Communal Coffee before she left to San Francisco!
- Went to Achilles Coffee and got to see Daniel and have a brief Coffee & Convos with him.
- Tried Snoice with the family! SO GOOD!
- Went to the Live a Great Story 2 Year Anniversary
- Got my hands on a new mug and a dope enamel pin
- Got to see Ramel aka Real J Wallace perform! SO DOPE!
- Ran into some awesome creative friends, and finally met Phoebe from SD Letters!
- Worked on Coffee & Convos business at Por Vida with JonJon and enjoyed a horchata latte
- Ended up eating at Salud in Barrio Logan and had bomb nachos!
- Saw Ramel at ThChrch and toured his awesome creative space and met a dope dude named Dre!
- Went over to Border X and ran into Sean Horton and Roxy Prima and met some new folks and talked about all the things!
- Got to meet with Maria, Ian’s sister, over coffee at Communal Coffee and had some delicious avocado toast and an iced lavender honey latte! Such great company!!
- Finally booked my flight for my Birthday in September – it’s official, y’all! I’m going to NEW YORK CITY!
- Caught up with Karla – we washed her car and ended up having a picnic at Liberty Station, our old adventuring stomping grounds!
- Ended my week finishing the second season of Jane the Virgin! SO BITTERSWEET! OH MY GOODNESS!
Have you ever had those moments when you just feel like everything is falling into place? I felt like this week has had a series of those moments and I couldn’t be happier. Like every interaction was just meant to be. It could’ve also been the times I experienced Déjà vu throughout the week.
Nonetheless, this week served as another reminder to myself to keep pushing forward no matter what. And that there people, situations, and distractions put into your life to do just that… to hold you back. And we gotta just keep going regardless of what those things/people are doing or not doing. Because at the end of the day all we have is ourselves, right?
P.S. Major thank you to JonJon for capturing some of these photos! I appreciate it!