5/02 – 5/08
- Spent my Monday with great company and amazing vibes
- Got brunch with Ian at Snooze – that OMG French Toast, tho!
- Went to stop by and drop off Ian‘s suits to get tailored and I ended up getting a smoothie next door and the gentleman who helped me commented on my tattoos and really loved the mandala Charlie did for me. Turns out he’s going to the same artist!
- Went to get our tattoos done by Justin Dilmore of Even Tide tattoo and finally got our pieces as a tribute to our dear friend, Mark Andrew.
- Hung out with Jaymie and Aaron and indulged in this amazing white sauce pizza and creative vibes! So stoked for what’s in store for us!
- Got brunch the next day with my Mom and brother as an early Mother’s Day outing at Great Maple
- We checked out Liberty Public Market and explored a bit
- Spent the rest of the day recouping and watching Netflix – Started and finished Flaked in a few days! Such a great show!
- Scored some deals from Target #TakeMyMoney
- Grabbed some lunch with Nancy when she stopped by my work at Tender Greens and got some coffee from Pirch
- Had a mini mastermind sesh with Nancy and talked all things creative about her blog and helped with the vision! SO excited for the launch, you guys!
- Got Ian’s Fides Rex swag in the mail all ready to share!
- Caught a showing of Captain America Civil War with Nancy, Vicky, and Johnny! Such a fun time and the movie was AMAZING!
- Did some last minute prep work with my coworkers for our big annual wine event, Uncorked and it was SO fun to see everything come to fruition!
- Met with the amazing Melissa Glaze to catch up at Stone Brewery and talk business. Had some delicious food and talked about a collaboration for Coffee & Convos that I’m super excited to share in the next week or so!
- Got to see Roxy as she helped with a Mother’s Day event for UTC and it was such a great time!
- Uncorked began and got to help with the event and hear all the fantastic things about our guests’ experiences so I was super super stoked! Got to see Nancy and Alison, too! And even got to enjoy some wine with my managers!
- Ended up meeting with my family and finally caught up with cousins I haven’t seen in forever!
- Spent Mother’s Day Morning grabbing some tea and donuts with Nancy and met with CJ at Copa Vida to support Lisa’s HomeBakeshop! Got some delicious baked donuts from her and tried the new matcha tea latte.
- Stopped by Communal Coffee and Native Poppy to check out the new space and LOVED it! Such a neat idea and I love how it caters to anything you may need for yourself or someone else!
- Met with Caitlin Brehm, aka the SEO whisperer, at Heartwork Coffee Bar and got to chatting about anything and everything! She is the absolute sweetest and we ended up trying a neat vegan restaurant, Kindred. We even had some beers and our overall interaction just filled my heart up!
- Met with my parents and grandma for some Mother’s Day festivities and had a blast
It has been one crazy week with one thing after the other, but I couldn’t be more stoked with how life has been lately. It’s true what they say – do good, and good will happen. That’s what I’ve been trying to do and it’s been an amazing experience!
This next week will be nothing short of amazing – gonna go to SF and celebrate Ian’s birthday! So stay tuned, y’all!