This week was a reminder that not every day will go as you planned, nor will it flow like every other week. Spent most of my time at work and felt exhausted, but did accomplish a lot! So aside from the usual workload, I did have a few things to share for my Weekly Little Wins…
- Tried Rubicon Deli for lunch with the boss
- Had KBBQ with Nancy!
- Had a quick trip to Fashion Valley for coffee and caught up and chatted all things creative and personal with Nancy!
- Celebrated Earth Day at work
- Finally had the chance to sleep in from 6 days of work in a row and I slept like a BABY!
- Enjoyed a brunch at Pacific Coast Grill with some of my favorite blogger babes!
- Spent the rest of the day with Jaymie, Ian, and Aaron (AND BELLA!)!
- We got to catch up and be creative, and it was so dope to be behind the scenes of what’s to come for all of us.
- Enjoyed a home prepared meal by Jaymie – SO GOOD! Need more days like this!