#Productive #AwesomeWeek #LifeIsGood
3/28 – 4/3
- Got to check out some new stuff installed at work in preparation for construction, and that was super exciting!
- Ian visited me at work! We had coffee, it was cool. #BFF to the max!
- I finally got to catch up with Tiff and Nancy over ramen at Raki Raki!
- Then afterwards, Nancy and I got boba as dessert. Hehe.
- Met up with Larry to have Coffee & Convos!
- We went to Young Hickory, the perfect place for coffee AND beer!
- Finally tried a Stiegl, which Tricia recommended, and it was delicious!
- Walked around and explored North Park, which is always fun! Stopped by Pigment, Gym Standard, and Thrift Trader and checked out some cool stuff.
- Got Crazee Burger, but didn’t get anything crazy! I did get a chipotle burger which was delicious!
- Finally got a newsletter ready for Coffee & Convos! It’ll be ready to roll out in a few weeks – so stay tuned all you curious cats!
- Got the email confirmation for something VERY exciting in the works for Coffee & Convos!
- Got Coffee & Convos before work with Raelee Nikole (an amazing singer/songwriter based here in San Diego!)
- Made a dope playlist that had 90’s and early 00’s rap on it for the mini road trip Nancy and I were gonna take to LA.
- Got down to the nitty gritty and revealed a vulnerable side of myself in one of my last posts – Grow Through It. And actually received a lot of positive feedback, so I am super thankful!
- Took a trip to LA with Nancy for Lauren Conrad’s book signing!
- Beforehand, we got an obligatory cup of coffee from Heartwork Coffee Bar along with some donuts! YUM!
- We left a bit late but went straight to The Grove to snag tickets anyway, and lucky for us there were plenty left!
- We ended up with a lot of time beforehand, so we went to check out Shake Shack! Which was SO GOOD! It was my first time trying it and I was definitely not disappointed.
- Went back to The Grove and waited in line to see the babe herself, and it took about 2 hours until we saw her! Sooo worth the wait!
- After meeting Lauren Conrad herself, we ended up checking out a few stores, one of them being Honest Beauty (Jessica Alba’s beauty line). Then we ended up catching a great view on top of The Grove’s parking structure.
- Then we headed out to get donuts from California Donuts (which was quite the journey!)
- We also made another coffee stop at Philz! And of course got an obligatory mint mojito for the road 🙂
Always a good time with good people. Another reminder that I am just so lucky!