You guys… This past week was epic! And I feel like I say this each time, but dang I am one lucky duck to have some rad people who are down to adventure with me!
- Got to hang out with Larry, Ian, and JonJon and check out the new Liberty Public Market that opened in Point Loma! And I even wrote all about it here.
- Checked out the Do Ho Suh exhibit at MCASD Downtown with Ian and JonJon
- Got more coffee from Westbean! Their salted caramel lattes are THE best!
- Ate Bronx Pizza for dinner with good company
- Went back to Liberty Public Market to get coffee and pastries before work
- Attended Creative Mornings with Ian and JonJon
- Got to hang out with Jaymie (aka my soul sister) after what felt like lightyears and caught up at Liberty Public Market (yeah I know, I have a problem – but I love it!)
- We got Westbean coffee (SO GOOD, I’m telling you!)
- Got empanadas from Parana – well worth the long line
- Enjoyed some beer from Bottlecraft
- And of course HAD to get dessert at Scoops!
- Got to meet with Rob from Heartwork Coffee Bar to talk about something super exciting in the near future!
- Met with KyLynn and her dad at Darkhorse Coffee in Golden Hill and caught up a bit
- Got some QT with Karla and finally caught up!
- We checked out the MCASD La Jolla exhibit that has some awesome art displayed, one of our favorites was the installation from Robert Irwin that was a room with cut out windows that looked out into the ocean!
- Stopped by Pannikin for some coffee, treats, and a game of checkers
- Ate at Lolitas and split some carne asada fries – SO GOOD!
- Ended the evening catching the sunset at Coronado Bay, getting a view of the sunkissed skyline. I swear, San Diego can do no wrong!
- Spent Easter with family and got to sit down and enjoy a homemade meal with them 🙂
- Also got an obligatory coffee with the BFF, Ian at Hawthorn Coffee and checked out Golden Hill park for the views
- Ended the evening with my cousin Annika, who just turned 17 by the way! Time flies!
- We got Iceskimo :3
- Watched The Goofy Movie and Howl’s Moving Castle
Do you ever get so wrapped up in the moment of the people you’re with and just sit back and revel and just think about how good that moment is? I do. And I had a bunch of those moments this past week! And it was so productive and so inspiring to be such talented and creative people. Life is good, people… life is good.
P.S. Here are some of my favorite people :3