It’s insane to me how quickly these past few weeks have passed by! And not to mention, the whole time change messing me up. But, that’s okay! Because that means we get an extra hour of sunlight, which I cannot complain one bit about!
So let’s play catchup on my Weekly Little Wins! It’s been a rad, productive, and really crazy two weeks. But I’m so excited to share some bits and pieces of it with you!
3/7 – 3/15
- Received awesome feedback from Ian’s feature for my Follow the Artist series, yay!
- Caught up with work and got to work with Victor, one of the coolest cats!
- We even got to have lunch and eat at Red Robin and catch up on life
- Got to prep for my trip to Minneapolis with the help of Kayla!
- Got to see Skizzy Mars with Ian! He’s a dope performer, and even got to discover a new artist named Imad Royal who opened for him. #LittleDiscoveries
- Before leaving for my trip, Ian and I stopped by one of my new fave coffee shops in SD, Por Vida!
- I even ran into Sierra, a fellow coffee gal who I ran into at Copa Vida a few weeks prior! She’s the sweetest!
- And I got to meet Manny, a rad barista at Por Vida AND WestBean!
- Got brunch at my fave place, Snooze! And got a flight of pancakes/toast – the Ron Weasley special of the day pancake (a white chocolate/orange pancake with white chocolate chips, orange zest, and topped with ginger snap cookies), the Coffee and Donuts pancake, and of course the OMG french toast! So much yum!
- Cruised around DTSD with the top down
- Got to the airport and boarded my flight to Minneapolis. We had a layover in Denver, and I ended up sitting next to a few cool cats from SD celebrating a bachelor party and chatted about life.
- Touched down in Minneapolis and got to meet with Kayla!
- Had waffles + coffee (the best combo ever) @ Black Coffee and Waffles!
- Met with the fabulous Devan Danielle, and even got to catch the last end of a Instameet where I got to meet with Jenna and Abbie!
- Explored bits of the city and got to meet with some rad gals and enjoy the new scenery (more details to come for my Minneapolis recap!)
- Brunch, more coffee, the Stone Arch Bridge, DT Minneapolis and even MOA.
- Even got to take photos of said rad girls! Super cool they’d reach out to me about that 🙂
- Oh yeah, did I mention I got a new tattoo? Yeah… I did! By the talented Ian Richards. Super rad artist in Minnesota who’s killing the game!
- Remember the BTS I was able to be a part of/Follow the Artist blog I did while Ian filmed for Taylor? Well that video came out, and it is AMAZING! Check out Taylor’s Plot Twist video filmed by Ian, and leave them some love on the Plot Twist Life blog!
- Ended my trip with great company and couldn’t have asked for anyone better to spend my days with! So much love!
- Went back to SD and immediately went to In-N-Out (obviously!) and got a cheeseburger, fries, and a milkshake! NOMZ!
3/16 – 3/20
- Went back to work and caught up with my fave peeps! #BackToTheGrind
- Caught up with Nancy! Even though we were supposed to attend an event, we didn’t end up going because we got lost, but we ended up hanging out enjoying lattes and avocado toast at Halcyon!
- We ended up talking about shopping and somehow ended up finding ourselves at Old Navy for the last 5 minutes before they closed just to buy some sneakers!
- Then we ended the night with an obligatory trip to Target! Luckily I only left with a foundation and a brush. LOL.
- Received so much great feedback from the photos I took in Minneapolis. Thanks guys! And nothing feels better than getting support from the people you care about.
- Got to take photos for work and prep for the next few weeks!
- Celebrated the first day of Spring with lots of treats with some friends at work: Thank you Godiva and Seasons 52! Talk about #ChocolateWasted!
My Minneapolis/Minnesota trip was a bit vague, but don’t worry! I’ll be doing a full recap on it very soon (as soon as I figure out how to combine all the footage and stop being lazy just keeping all the photos to myself).
So stay tuned!