This past week did not disappoint one bit! From chasing sunrises and sunsets, to reveling in great company, I’m reminded yet AGAIN just how lucky I am.
Here are my little wins for this week!
- Met with KyLynn and finalized the logo for my project, Coffee & Convos! SO EXCITED! Just one step closer to getting everything ready for its big reveal 😉
- Caught the sunrise at Mount Hawk with Xavier and ended up getting donuts from Krispy Kreme. #SunriseAndDonuts
- Explored Santa Ana before heading to Disneyland and finally got to try coffee from Hopper & Burr! YUM!
- Went to Disneyland and California Adventure and had a BLAST!
- Rode Star Tours, Indiana Jones, Pirates, Cali Screamin’
- Got a Cheesy Garlic Twist, tried the BBQ Pork Cone Queso from Cars Land, and got a Pineapple Dole Whip Float #NOMZ
- Got to meet Kylo Ren (Most awkward experience ever, but so worth it)
- Caught the tail end of the marching band playing and they played Circle of Life – it was absolutely amazing!
- Witnessed a bunch of birds doing a LEGIT flying V. I was stoked!
- Three words: WORLD. OF. COLOR. Mind blowing show! I was in love with the tribute to Walt Disney!
- Had a Citrus Green Tea Latte from Starbucks for the road along with some great conversation! #TheShitILiveFor
- Met with Nancy for lunch and had ramen from Yakitori! My first time, and it was delicious! And we both had an earl grey milk tea with boba… my fave! #TreatYoSelf
- I enjoyed Happy Hour with Kelsey and Jaymie at Ignite Bistro in Carlsbad – yummy food and drinks, and even better company! Love these ladies!
- Got to see where Jaymie worked for Pure Barre – super cool! It’s something I definitely need to mentally prepare myself for, because I do want to take a class with her!
- Caught the tail end of the sunset in Carlsbad with a coffee in hand.
- Got more coffee from Better Buzzed in Encinitas and was able to edit some photos and brainstorm ideas.
- Attended Creative Mornings with Ian and enjoyed waffles from Wow Wow Waffle and coffee from Coffee Bean! YUM!
- Got to meet with Lisa Lee for her Home Bakeshop donuts which were amazing! Super excited to follow her journey!
- Chatted with Charlie at Copa Vida, a pretty dope barista who can make swans in your lattes.
- Got to see Juniper Studio in person, Melissa’s (aka Walter and George) studio space!
- Celebrated my best friend, Karla, because she got her full time gig at her new job! We ate at Coops BBQ and it was delicious. We ended up in a food coma shortly after, but well worth it!
- Caught Raelee Nikole‘s show at Lestat’s (SHE KILLED IT!) and got to discover Mitchell Lujan‘s music as well! Super fun night with really great music!
- Went back to work and my boss got us lunch, PIZZA! And she was nice enough to celebrate how well I’ve been doing with a gift from LUSH. How did I get so lucky?!
- Got a few packages in the mail. One was my LIVE A GREAT STORY hoodie that I’m stoked to wear and spread the inspiration while I wander about and travel 🙂 And the other is a super fun surprise to go along with Coffee & Convos!
It’s so crazy because now that I’m looking at it, this list seems to get longer and longer each week.
I guess that’s a good thing though, because these little wins have been incredibly fun to take note of! I can’t express how thankful I am to be surrounded with so many talented people who let me in their world and are willing to share their joys and passions with me. If March is any reflection of this past month, I’m stoked!