I’ve actually been quite enjoying recapping my week with my little wins. This week has been quite eventful to say the least! And I’m so excited to celebrate my little wins with you.
- Tried Taco Bell’s new Quesalupa, and not gonna lie – I liked it a lot.
- Celebrated National Pizza Day with Karla and had pizza AND mac n cheese from Stacked! YUM!
- Saw G-Eazy at the Shrine with good company! He put on an amazing show that was far beyond anything I expected!
- Enjoyed gelato at work and caught up with the productive work vibes
- Saw my godson, niece, and best friend after what felt like a lifetime! Got to spend time with Jace since he just turned 3!
- Ventured around Downtown and had coffee at Copa Vida and people watched with Xavier! We even saw a guy who was parked in red get a parking ticket!
- Two words: California Burrito! And from Lolita’s! #THEBEST
- Watched Blackbear, Super Duper KYLE, and Hoodie Allen in concert with Xavier! This show was amazing!
- Decided to be productive and relive my Disneyland Trip with Nancy by posting on the blog! #CreepItReal
- Got tons and tons of chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva #SPOILED
- Saw Deadpool and pretty much died from laughter – such a great movie!
- Ran into CJ and chatted for a bit! Love this girl to bits!
- Treated myself to ‘Lette Macarons, new LUSH goodies, and a new nail polish from Sephora (YAZZZ from the Patrick Starrr collab!)
- Spent Galentine’s Day with my bestie and watched How to be Single! No movie date is complete without nachos and candy, and it was such a great movie!
- Spent the majority of Valentine’s Day honeymooning my bed, which was probably the best thing ever. I even woke up to a text from my Valentine, Gretchen (Valentines since 2014)! That’s BFF love for ya.
- Chilled with JonJon for a bit and got churros and a shake from Ghirardelli #TreatYoSelf!
- Started and finished reading The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz! Such a great read!
Here’s to another fun week with more little wins!
What are some of your little wins for this past week?
Picture from @_jonnyguapo