In all honesty, I felt like I had to separate the two entities I call my own. This blog, and my other platform called Coffee & Convos. If you don’t know what Coffee & Convos is, it’s my pride and joy, my baby, my passion project, and everything I think of when I define my success.
Coffee & Convos began as a platform to connect with people I admire over a cup of coffee because I’m a firm believer the best conversations happen over coffee! Over the last 3 years of having Coffee & Convos, I always wanted to separate my work there and here on my personal blog. But I realized Coffee & Convos is a part of me and something I worked so hard for over the years that it’s a shame that I felt so shy or embarrassed to put it here on my blog! SO, that’s changing. Since we started sharing podcasts this past June, I’m excited to share we have over 6,500+ downloads and though that number seems little to some, it’s a HUGE deal to me!
Every Monday we come out with a new episode and each of our guests inspire me in their craft so I wanted to expand the conversation and give my personal insights on my blog here as well.
Here are 5 things I learned from our conversation:
- You have all the power within you to create the reality you desire. And you have to get outside of your comfort zone to get there!
- The greatest thing you can do for yourself is what you can do for others. Always see how you can help others!
- We cannot compare our journey to someone else’s. We have to understand that each of our journeys has it’s own pace and to honor our journey alone is important.
- Confidence is key! Especially when it comes down to creating something from nothing, you have to have the confidence in yourself that you can do it and from there, beautiful things will happen.
- Know that we all go through seasons. We can learn and grow in so many different ways that we should not be confined in a box to define who we are, but honor ourselves as we go through seasons of changes.
Tune into this episode here!
I am so thankful for the amazing opportunities that have come my way since starting Coffee & Convos. From hosting events like Unfiltered to speaking engagements, and getting to meet amazing people along the way. Coffee & Convos is a reflection of me and I hope you all enjoy the content that I put out!