You already know I had to celebrate Pocky Day! But I wanted to do it in a way where I could create a fun recipe to share with friends. So I thought of creating an easy-to-make bark recipe combining a few things I love: chocolate and pocky! YUP! And trust me when I say it’s as equally delicious as it looks in the photos!
You all know I’m a fan of Pocky and the fact that it even says Share Happiness on the box! My friends and I decided to spend the afternoon in the park and I of course I had to bring the goodies – Pocky and the Pocky Bark I made! Needless to say, it was a hit! We were able to catch up with one another, share stories, and munch on our snacks as we enjoyed each other’s company!
I was able to whip up this recipe in less than half an hour without any big fuss! For me, that’s a win-win! And it’s the perfect sweet treat to share in a social setting. I always prefer picnics, but you can’t blame me when it’s nearly Summer all year ’round in San Diego!
Chocolate Cookies & Cream + Matcha Pocky BarkPrint This
- 1 Box of Cookies & Cream Pocky
- 1 Box of Matcha Green Tea Pocky
- White Chocolate
- Milk Chocolate
- Take as much Pocky as you’d like from each box (I used about half a box of each flavor) and break into little pieces, and set aside.
- Line a 9-by-12 1/2-inch baking sheet with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on ends.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler and stir.
- Melt milk chocolate in a double boiler and stir.
- Pour white chocolate onto the baking sheet first, making an even layer. Then pour the milk chocolate on top of the white chocolate and mix to add a swirled design.
- Immediately top the chocolate with Pocky pieces and sprinkles. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Peel off parchment, and break bark into pieces.
This would be a fun recipe for Fall with Holidays around the corner and tons of fun events coming up! You can follow step-by-step by using these Pocky flavors, or you can easily get creative and use your favorites and add your own fun ingredients! I just had to use my favorites because I can never choose between the two! You can never go wrong with Cookies & Cream or Matcha!
I had so much fun getting creative in the kitchen and getting to share this with my friends. I’m looking forward to getting to do this again and adding some fun ingredients in the near future!
Special thanks to Pocky for sponsoring this post and always inspiring me to share happiness with those I love!
*Photos taken by Valentin Saqueton